I am a pro-active, enthusiastic and forward-thinking Senior Producer with 13 years experience across design and creative development, branding and identity development, 2D and 3D animation pipelines, live-action production, original content production and 360 marketing campaigns.
My responsibilities include managing and overseeing the production team, managing projects and project allocation, budget tracking and facilitating communication between the production and creative departments.
As a Senior Producer the relationships I hold and build are a crucial element of my role. Working closely with the Head of Production, I am consistently building new relationships while deepening existing connections with senior stakeholders and third-party suppliers to develop business opportunities that strengthen our operation and lead to a world class creative output.
• Team management
• Personal development of producers and coordinators
• Maintain and build on relationships internally and externally
• Implement procedures across production to ensure there are clear workflows and structure
• Build and nurture new relationships with clients and suppliers
• Manage and track large project budgets and annual retainers
• Forward planning for the year based on strategy and business priorities
• Work with the Senior Leadership team across projects and department operations
• Allocation of projects to production teams, internally and externally
• Work with HOP to properly distribute staff and manage all incoming and ongoing productions
• Pitching and presenting to senior stakeholders and colleagues
• Liaising with creative teams and clients
• Point of contact for the production, creative and leadership teams
• Scope all new projects coming in to the department
• Produce quotes, budgets, timelines and contracts
• Producing and/or overseeing projects end to end
• Technical knowledge and understanding of animation pipelines and live action production processes
• Work closely with legal and licensing on project contracts and agreements
• Work closely with marketing to ensure campaign media spend and the creative approach are alligned
• Implement procedures and structure production process on large scale projects
• Provide quality control over Sky Creative Agencies output (concept to delivery)
• Oversee delivery of projects to ensure a smooth process
Feb 2016 – Current
Sky Creative Agency: Sports Design.
July 2015 – February 2016
Stoke and Dagger Agency.
June 2014 – July 2015
September 2013 – May 2014
August 2011 – August 2013
Producer 3D Channel
August 2008 – August 2011
June 2004 – September 2004
Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc. Los Angeles.