February 2016 – Current
Sky Creative Agency: Sports Design.
I am pro-active, enthusiastic, forward-thinking studio leader; with 13 years’ experience across design and creative development, branding and identity development, 2D and 3D animation pipelines, live-action production, original content production and 360 marketing campaigns.
My responsibilities include managing and overseeing the production team, managing projects and project allocation, budget tracking and facilitating communication between the production and creative departments.
As SP the relationships held and built are a crucial element of my role, working closely with the Head of Production I am consistently building new relationships while deepening existing connections with senior stakeholders and third-party suppliers to develop business opportunities that strengthens our creative and production and ensures a successful operation that leads to a world class creative output.
- Maintain and build on relationships internally and externally
- Build and nurture new relationships
- Manage and track large project budgets and annual retainers
- Forward planning for the year+ based on strategy and business priorities
- Work with the senior Leadership team across projects and department operations
- Allocation of projects to production teams, internally and externally
- Team management; maintaining the personal development of producers and coordinators
- Work with HOP to properly distribute, staff and manage all incoming and ongoing productions
- Pitching and presenting to senior stakeholders and colleagues
- Liaison between creative teams and clients
- Maintain and build relationships internally and externally
- Point of contact for the production, creative and leadership teams
- Scopes all new projects coming in to the department
- Produce quotes, budgets, timelines and contracts
- Producing and/or overseeing on projects end to end
- Technical knowledge and understanding of animation pipelines and live action production processes
- Work closely with legal and licensing on project contracts and agreements
- Working closely with marketing to ensure campaign media spend fits the creative approach
- Implementing procedures and structuring production process on large scale projects
- Provide quality control over Sky Creative Agencies output (concept to delivery)
- Oversee delivery of projects to ensure smooth process
July 2015 – February 2016
Stoke and Dagger Agency.
June 2014 – July 2015
June 2014 – July 2015
September 2013 – May 2014
August 2011 – August 2013
Producer 3D Channel
August 2008 – August 2011
June 2004 – September 2004
Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc. Los Angeles.